In Flames a bit of "news"

If I liked Lacuna Coil's new album I'd go. Not really up for making a trip to Mass again this weekend. Can't make it to CT tomorrow because of work.

I suppose it is old news, but I can be behind the times since I started working this new job and computer at home is basically a very large expensive paperweight. :)

-Metal

Explained. Me and Paula (IceQueen_) may be at their show tomorrow in Hartford, we'll see.

Explained. Me and Paula (IceQueen_) may be at their show tomorrow in Hartford, we'll see.

You should come out. I'll be there with my little cousin (she wanted to see Lacuna Coil for her birthday- bonus they are with In Flames).

I'll most likely be wearing my PP shirt, and my hair is now red and a faded blue... yes I changed it again. :)

-Metal

You should come out. I'll be there with my little cousin (she wanted to see Lacuna Coil for her birthday- bonus they are with In Flames).

I'll most likely be wearing my PP shirt, and my hair is now red and a faded blue... yes I changed it again. :)

-Metal

We'll look for you. What time does the show start, we can't get there before 9PM, so we may be late...