In Flames inspired song (Vocalists check here)

AgeOfGeburah

Jun 3, 2009
Enköping, Sweden
So today I wanted to test quadtracking, yeah.. I've never done it :O
So I did 4 performances per recording.

It ended up being a song, kinda In Flames inspired, so I figured there might be someone that wants to use it to lay down som vocals. I will do it in a couple of weeks, when this fucking virus is out of my body. But feel free to mess around with it!

Oh, and give some feedback if you'd like to, I'm open for it :)

http://www.esnips.com/doc/0a63af1e-6599-4294-b3c5-2d1f375b6603/Test-Quadtracking-03

Great song dude.. well done.

As for the mix, the drums are nowhere to be heard... im totally getting the vibe the snare is not coming through at all, i'd say work at the drums a bit more and get them more up in the mix.

Great song dude.. well done.

As for the mix, the drums are nowhere to be heard... im totally getting the vibe the snare is not coming through at all, i'd say work at the drums a bit more and get them more up in the mix.

Thanks mate :)

Yeah, had real problems with the drums, I think It's mainly cause I'm not familiar with Superior 2.0, this is my first time using it, I figured I might aswell use it as I'm going to get The Metal Foundry in July.

And I've only been playing guitar for 2 years or so and started getting in to mixing/mastering this year. So I'm happy seeing I've only been doing this a couple of months :)

Thanks mate :)

Yeah, had real problems with the drums, I think It's mainly cause I'm not familiar with Superior 2.0, this is my first time using it, I figured I might aswell use it as I'm going to get The Metal Foundry in July.

And I've only been playing guitar for 2 years or so and started getting in to mixing/mastering this year. So I'm happy seeing I've only been doing this a couple of months :)

Good to hear! you are on your way :kickass: