In Flames live in Chicago 1999 bootleg

krofius

Mar 16, 2009
For anyone interested, especially for oldschool in flames lovers, I am uploading this whole show to YouTube. Only one song uploaded so far but I will upload the rest in the next few days.

Last edited by a moderator:
I saw this before on youtube. I thought this was from detroit? There was a clad in shadows one up as well.
Really cool, thanks.

I saw this before on youtube. I thought this was from detroit? There was a clad in shadows one up as well.
Really cool, thanks.
Nah, the one you mean is Obsessions in New Jersey (NJ) my gig is in Chicago for sure :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Nah man, there was Jotun, Embody, and Clad. In the clad in shadows video, he was like "Detroit!, Hey! Hey! Hey! CLAD IN SHADOWS!"

Nah man, there was Jotun, Embody, and Clad. In the clad in shadows video, he was like "Detroit!, Hey! Hey! Hey! CLAD IN SHADOWS!"
Hmm weird. There is one gig up on YouTube in Detroit. It's from 2002 and only 3 songs in the order Bullet Ride, Embody and then Artifacts.

I've seen that Embody the Invisible clip before, totally badass. Looing forward to seeing the rest of the show

Hey where is that signature picture of yours? It looks like something from 2002-2003.

I've seen that Embody the Invisible clip before, totally badass. Looing forward to seeing the rest of the show
It's just that I'm a lazy bastard :p I tried yesterday but my Sony Vegas was fucking up somehow. Might do one or two today or tomorow :D

Hey where is that signature picture of yours? It looks like something from 2002-2003.

I found it on the internet. It was really cool so I saved it, cause In Flames, Soilwork, and Dark Tranquillity are like my favorite bands.

I found it on the internet. It was really cool so I saved it, cause In Flames, Soilwork, and Dark Tranquillity are like my favorite bands.

Ah kk. How did you like The Panic Broadcast? I think it's a fucking masterpiece. And I love the re-record of Sadistic Lullabye.

Ah kk. How did you like The Panic Broadcast? I think it's a fucking masterpiece. And I love the re-record of Sadistic Lullabye.

Oh fuck yes. It's a great album and I shat my pants hearing Sadistic Lullabye. I was so happy they rerecorded that song. Just a plain rerecord, no mashing up the song.

Oh fuck yes. It's a great album and I shat my pants hearing Sadistic Lullabye. I was so happy they rerecorded that song. Just a plain rerecord, no mashing up the song.
Yea, now I'm just waiting for Clad in Shadows & Behind Space 2011 versions, doubt it'll happen though :p I actually don't think the re-record (Sadistic Lullabye) sounds THAT different to the original. Even the vocals sounds somewhat similiar at times. And you noticed production on the song wasn't the same as on the rest of the songs on the album.
Btw, uploaded some more songs from the 1999 gig.

dude, thanks so much. I loved the Zombie Inc. video.. anders sounds a lil drunk.. hes like... "Zoommmmmmmmmmmmbiee....".

AND I WANT TO SEE THE REST OF THE SETLIST SO BAD! ESPECIALLY EPISODE 666!

dude, thanks so much. I loved the Zombie Inc. video.. anders sounds a lil drunk.. hes like... "Zoommmmmmmmmmmmbiee....".

AND I WANT TO SEE THE REST OF THE SETLIST SO BAD! ESPECIALLY EPISODE 666!
Hehe it's coming, I've been slacking. It's ridiculously warm in Sweden at the moment, so it's impossible staying in editing damn videos for YouTube :p
But I can promise you they'll be up this week