In Flames Gigs

krofius

Mar 16, 2009
Yeah for those that are interested i've uploaded Moonshield from Used & Abused in HD as i didn't see it already being on Youtube. I'm also uploading half-rare gigs (Only audios) of In Flames. Got one from 2002 and one from 2004 on it's way. All uploads has very good sound quality i would say.

youtube.com/Krofius
there's my user
Just thought someone would be interested, if not.. well i'm bored anyway so i'm not really wasting my time hehe.

Good shit....i might swing by and check those out when I'm bored........oh wait....that's right now.....

...guess i'm on my way

Good shit....i might swing by and check those out when I'm bored........oh wait....that's right now.....

...guess i'm on my way
Hehe.. I have lots of lots of more coming after that two gigs too. I got pretty much bootlegs, just don't wanna upload ones with almost unhearable sound. Also if you already havent heard, Check out the Delight and Angers instrumental version and Children of Bodoms Towards Dead End rare instrumental version (if you like CoB that is) ^^

Hell yeah.....i love COB as well. I went through a couple of the in Flames ones...qualities pretty decent for a bootleg. Let me check out those instrumentals.

Hell yeah.....i love COB as well. I went through a couple of the in Flames ones...qualities pretty decent for a bootleg. Let me check out those instrumentals.
Yea or well these 2 shows was streamed to radio, atleast 2002 one so that's why the quality is good from the beginning i think (I have VERY crappy bootlegs too lol) ^^ I absolutely love the Towards Dead End one.. I've never noticed how cool the synths sound i the background. I will try to get some good sounding bootlegs of CoB that's not already on youtube, and upload them, when i got time.