In Flames Re-Sign with Nuclear Blast

Aegrimonia

Jan 20, 2004
Connecticut
from blabbermouth.net

IN FLAMES Re-Sign With NUCLEAR BLAST RECORDS, Set American Release Date For New Album - Jan. 21, 2004

Sweden's IN FLAMES have re-signed with Nuclear Blast Records for the North American territory after their previous contract with the label had expired and have set an April 6 North American release date for their new album, "Soundtrack To Your Escape". The album will arrive in Europe one week earlier (March 29).

As previously reported, the follow-up to 2002's "Reroute To Remain" was recorded at a rented house/converted studio in Denmark with producers Daniel Bergstrand (MESHUGGAH, STRAPPING YOUNG LAD) and Örjan Örnkloo (ex-MISERY LOVES CO.) and was mixed at Galaxy Studios in Mol, Belgium. Mastering duties were handled at the Cutting Room in Stockholm, Sweden.

Aegrimonia said:
from blabbermouth.net

IN FLAMES Re-Sign With NUCLEAR BLAST RECORDS, Set American Release Date For New Album - Jan. 21, 2004
When I first read this I thought the album came out today and I was like "WTF TODAY?" Then it took me about 3 minutes to realize that yeah....damn.