In Flames ... please come to JAXX !!!

squarenothing66 said:
I would love for Madkill to know that In Flames doesn't book their own shows, thus making his comment ineffective! :) I'm in a very cynical mood... being sick sucks!

I hear you. Also, it depends on the promoters in a certain city. Sorry ti hear you're sick. Get better.

Actually, I just found out today I might be going to the Vancouver show! :)

thebigyetti said:
i just wish that the tour w/ soilwork and chimaira would come down here to atlanta

Hey, on the In Flames guestbook, I've noticed there are alot of people from Atlanta who are bitching how they aren't going there. Hehe...by any chance did you sign the guestbook? :)

I am also pissed that they are skipping Pittburgh... I mean, who wants to go to Cleveland... :ill: :)

Between Philly and Cleveland, is... voila, Pittsburgh! They probably will be within 40 or 50 miles from Pittsburgh, travelling to Cleveland... I wish a damn club around here would book them... Oh well, The Haunted is playing this Friday :loco:

squarenothing66 said:
I would love for Madkill to know that In Flames doesn't book their own shows, thus making his comment ineffective! :) I'm in a very cynical mood... being sick sucks!
I would love for you to stay sick ... forever.

For some reason they came to a dead town nere where I live in PA called Pittston. There is NOTHING there. Really weird. But I didn't complain. And I got to BS with them for a good half hour after they played.:)