In Flames/Soilwork/Pain

just out of interest
i bashed the shit outta in flames in another topic, but im curious whether they play anything from lunar strain/subterranean live these days? also what about jester race?

and yeah, soilwork is pretty shithouse too. haven't heard pain though.

The concert was good. Didn't like the singer of Soilwork and also the drummer played quite so-so but Pain ruled!!

You liked Pain..?Well,they bored the shit out of me,honestly.Mainly due to the crappiest guitar/bass sound I´ve ever heard at a gig.Think the cover of Elenor Rigby was a bit too much too,haha!Anyways,nice to see the place packed.Ok,the Soilwork singer couldn´t handle the clean parts,but I liked their set.In Flames I´m not that into,but very professional set.Cool attitude,nice pyros too.

R.

IF and Soilwork were really good! especially soilwork could convince me - they kick ass! some fresh breeze in gothenburg-stile-metal ala IF, CoB ...
IF ... yeah, professional show, good songmix (square nothing!!)
Pain was a pain in the ass - when i wanna hear pop or crossover i turn on the radio
lots of ppl were there (rockhaus in salzburg, austria) - got some of the last tickets a week before!

Originally posted by Tee
:tickled: too many details! :loco:

Hi, Agno! :D
Hey, he asked if I liked it... :err: :)

Hi, Tee! I'm just cruising here for a second and then I go and check your mail!! :) How's everything over there? :)

Originally posted by Tee
umm... cool, I'm studying English. lack of work CAN bring something good. :err: LOL
Nice but... Tee, I would suggest to finish our personal conversation here and let the others bash my beloved Pain some more... :cry:

Hey,I wouldn´t say that I´m bashing Pain....just that the sound was total crap,and that they were boring.Tägtgren is ok,though.Someone said that he is the É-Type of swedish metal,hahaha!

Cheers,
R.

Originally posted by Rorschach
Hey,I wouldn´t say that I´m bashing Pain....just that the sound was total crap,and that they were boring.Tägtgren is ok,though.Someone said that he is the É-Type of swedish metal,hahaha!

Cheers,
R.
Hey, Rorschach, I was actually not talking about you... :)
Cheers.

Originally posted by Rorschach

Cheers,
R.

Actually I saw an interview with Tägtgren a couple of years ago where he said that he was going to do a project with E-Type (E-Type is a drummer from the beginning).

dont suppose anyone cares to answer my question.

DO IN FLAMES PLAY ANY LUNAR STRAIN/SUBTERRANEAN TRACKS LIVE?!!?!?