In flames sound

Warmoose76

Apr 11, 2007
I was wondering how to get the sound of in flames on a boss me 50 through a Fender princeton chorus or fender delux. I'd like to get distortion like the lead on diolque with the stars, jesters dance, artifacts of the black rain, jotun and any other in flames stuff so plz help. :loco: :) :loco:

they play trough tube amp mmm. i think 5150 but im not sure so you won't be able to recreate a thick distortion like they do so spend 1000$ more ;)ive got a gt-6 with peavey xxl im getting close but theres something missing ill get an engl amp soon and it will be fine

Why the hell would you want an in flames sound? Their more recent shit is garbage. I wouldn't wipe my ass with their music sheets. Also I heard somewhere or other they might be getting into jesus and shit.

Why the hell would you want an in flames sound? Their more recent shit is garbage. I wouldn't wipe my ass with their music sheets. Also I heard somewhere or other they might be getting into jesus and shit.

Firstly their tone isn't the music, is it? Secondly, why do you care if they are religious?