In Flames

@Ultimate_Symphony: From your avatar, I guess you like the Darkane album? I'm having real difficulty finding Rusted Angel - is it worth the hunt?

I'm not an In Flames fan. The only album of theirs I can tolerate is Jester Race. And I don't mean to bring up a soured and old subject..but good God..their newest album is pure borderlining on nu-metal garbage.

Originally posted by JayKeeley
@Ultimate_Symphony: From your avatar, I guess you like the Darkane album? I'm having real difficulty finding Rusted Angel - is it worth the hunt?

my opinion- no

If you like Soilwork's first two albums, then you will like Rusted Angel. Thrashy with raspy vocals and a few clean vocals thrown in. I used to have Darkane's second album, Insanity, and I thought it sucked. Rusted Angel is the best Darkane I've heard.

Originally posted by Dreamlord
If you like Soilwork's first two albums, then you will like Rusted Angel. Thrashy with raspy vocals and a few clean vocals thrown in. I used to have Darkane's second album, Insanity, and I thought it sucked. Rusted Angel is the best Darkane I've heard.

But....if Rusted Angel is the best Darkane, and yet it's not worth hunting down, then it doesn't say much for Darkane generally then does it...? :)

I don't have Soilworks first two albums yet (only NBC)...maybe there's a plan forming here, hehehe.

In Flames... I like their earlier stuff, and find my interest in them going downhill progressively with the newer stuff.

Last night's gig more or less destroyed my interest in their newer stuff, and IMO Soilwork stole the stage entirely.

In Flames isnt a bad act at all, they just arent my favorite, But theres worse out there. ;)

Originally posted by JayKeeley
Sounds like a short trip is needed to Mr.Gugs's house - he owns the metal library of NJ. :D

ah pardon Jay didn't saw your post :D
well if you like Soilwork then you'll like Darkane, they have prog and classical influences and they are let's see how i put it (more brutal than soilwork)dam good guitarrists, very fast riffing. The vocals i don't really know if you'll like them.

Talking about the albums Rusted Angel is my favorite personally Insanity is also very good the most technical Imo but the sound tends to drag down a little bit i haven't yet heard a lot of the new album so i can't really help you there.

check out Rusted Angel

or see if you can find this songs

Rusted Angel
Hostile Phantasm
July 1999
Chase For Existence
Convicted
Innocense (New Album)

if you like thrash or technical death metal check Rusted Angel out

Originally posted by Diluvial_bloodshed
I can be excused for that, if you notice in my profile, I haven't even been a member for a week

There is no excuse for acting like a moron, unless you're retarded. Are you retarded? :)