In Memoriam: Inactive Posters

Guess I got sucked into this message board. Genuinely enjoy the discussions, as degenerative as they may be at times lol.

Reactions: DE4life
From the list at the top of the page.

A sad but noteworthy day. Although in fairness Phobiac has stepped in to fill the void quite well.
I heard someone

CALLLLLL
MYYYYY
NAAAAAAAAME (dundun-dun-dun-dunDUNNNNN)

Anyway, like always, I will most likely bail out of these forums after my final album thoughts are in. I’ll probably be back for the next one in a few years. ;)

Glad to see I wasn't forgotten. :) SC didn't push me away, Battles did. Still haven't listened to that since the one time when it first came out. That, plus the fact that you guys post way too much on here it is near impossible to keep up.

Glad to see I wasn't forgotten. :) SC didn't push me away, Battles did. Still haven't listened to that since the one time when it first came out. That, plus the fact that you guys post way too much on here it is near impossible to keep up.

Good to see you bro, you've been missed! If you listen to I, the Mask head over to the main thread and give us your thoughts.

Looking through old posts on this forum makes me feel both old and nostalgic.

I came across some posts from FinalVision, definitely an old school guy. He was a Bay Area boy. We were at the same shows multiple times but never met. Erik Erna is another guy I used to talk to. As I recall, he was training to be a professional wrestler. Both cool guys.

A lot of the more critical posters have disappeared - either to facebook or just stopped caring about IF I guess.

He hasn't posted on here for a long time, no idea if he still posts on socials as I don't really follow those. I know he was a mod at JH but I wasn't on there either so not sure whether he stopped posting there as it declined.

With the new IF album out and with my renewed commitment to cutting back on my internet surfing, I think I'm going to stop regularly posting until the next cycle. It's been a fun couple of years. See you guys in time for #15. :D

images