In Pursuit of Vikings cover

Ermz

¯\(°_o)/¯
Apr 5, 2002
Melbourne, Australia
www.myspace.com
Hey guys, first post here, so I thought I may aswell make it something constructive.

Got together with a few mates yesterday and decided to do this for the hell of it.

http://www.sotmusicianguild.com/uploads/Ermin_-_In_Pursuit_of_Vikings_(cover).mp3

There are still a few things that bother me about it, but regardless, that's the first mix!

Left guitar is 50% me and 50% my mate Joao.
Bass is 100% Nuk3m.
Right guitar is 100% me.

No vocals unfortunately because I don't have any mics or mic pres here at home
frown.gif

Hope you like it.

Blutaar said:
Really nice.
How long did it take to learn the tabs???

Not long to learn the bass i learnt most of it as we recorded, i think it was the first time Moonlapse had played or looked at that song so he did very well.

I listened to the original with your version playing at the same time, not bad. Not bad at all. Did you just use a drum machine for the percussion or did you have a session drummer or something? Maybe used the original and turned down everything but drums?

Everything was done from scratch. I probably didn't end up mastering it as loud as the original, but then again, I'm not a mastering engineer and didn't want to ruin the sound just to get it louder.

Yeah, those were drum samples.

Come on Ermin, just one more, somethnig from once sent from the golden hall. I'll have to be in on that one tho...........Victorious March!!!!!!!!!!!

If only we could do vocals at your place........ :(

Daniel\m/

THIS SHIT IS FUCKING AWESOME :headbang:
I can play it on guitar too...it is very easy ...
but you did some great shit...

what program did you use to record it ?