In Search Of/For Sale (T-Shirt/CD Sell Trade)

kingdomgone86

Jan 6, 2010
I dunno if anyone has tried this on here yet, but I'm also on the Devourment forum (Yeah, a little different), but they have a thread on there dedicated to people trading Metal oriented stuff, and I know there's some people on here that would have some things I am looking for. If this for some reason isn't kosher with ProgPower ethic or whatever, feel free to take it down.

I'm looking for a Morifade Possession of Power t-shirt in Medium or Large and also any Pagan's Mind shirt in a Medium or Large.

Also, Daylight Dies cd, Idle.

Thanks!

And the manly scent is no extra charge.:lol:
:lol:

I use amazing, expensive detergent to make sure all of my clothes smell fantastic. :lol:

I'm not "that guy" at the shows, who's usually sweating like a pig and smells like a dead skunk under a pile of rotting corpses... we've all encountered those.

:lol:

I use amazing, expensive detergent to make sure all of my clothes smell fantastic. :lol:

I'm not "that guy" at the shows, who's usually sweating like a pig and smells like a dead skunk under a pile of rotting corpses... we've all encountered those.

Not yet at least ;)

How much are you willing to pay for a Pagan's Mind shirt? I love mine, but if the price is right... :lol:

I'm not wanting to spend more than a shirt would cost to buy brand new. 15 bucks plus shipping. Maybe 20-25 if the shirt is in real good condition.

I have a size XL (more like a L) Savatage - HOTMK t-shirt that I can trade or sell for a very fair price.

I have another one that fits me very well that I'm not willing to part with, so that's why I'm willing to let this one go.:)

~Brian~

Not a rare item but I have a Sonata Arctica hooded sweatshirt from their 2005 tour that I would send to a good home in the U.S. There is nothing wrong with it, I just don't really like the way it fits. Size L. I have photos of it but I forgot my photobucket password. It's got the logo on the front and the wolf image they were using at the time on the back.

Not a rare item but I have a Sonata Arctica hooded sweatshirt from their 2005 tour that I would send to a good home in the U.S. There is nothing wrong with it, I just don't really like the way it fits. Size L. I have photos of it but I forgot my photobucket password. It's got the logo on the front and the wolf image they were using at the time on the back.

Is it a zip up or a pull over?