In Search Of/For Sale (T-Shirt/CD Sell Trade)

Sorry about the size of the photos, I didn't realize they were that big
Hoodie1.jpg

Hoodieback.jpg

I have a Pagan's Mind- God's Equation shirt in Med I'll let go. Only worn 2, maybe 3, times. Still in GREAT condition! I actually have a fuck load of shirts I've been trying to sell. I can post/send you a list. But the Pagan's Mind shirt is B&W and has the God's Equation album cover on front and photo of the band in front of their Stargate on the back. How does $10 sound for the shirt? plus (I'm guessing) $3 for shipping. Let me know if interested!

Respond on here or shoot me a PM

I have a Pagan's Mind- God's Equation shirt in Med I'll let go. Only worn 2, maybe 3, times. Still in GREAT condition! I actually have a fuck load of shirts I've been trying to sell. I can post/send you a list. But the Pagan's Mind shirt is B&W and has the God's Equation album cover on front and photo of the band in front of their Stargate on the back. How does $10 sound for the shirt? plus (I'm guessing) $3 for shipping. Let me know if interested!

Respond on here or shoot me a PM

PM'd.

Is the Dismember a LP or CD?

It was a cd, but it is now gone.

A few shirts I might list on Ebay this week but figured would offer it to you guys first:

** Update **

Hibria - Skull Collectors in Japan (Brand New L) SOLD!
Stratovarius - Infinite (L)
Manticora - The Black Circus (M)
Tyr - Land (M)
Epica - Fools of Damnation (L, I think?)

Also, CDs For Sale/Trade:

Angra - Fireworks
Gorefest - Mindloss (Original Press)
Winds - Reflections of the I
Witch-Hunt - Souls Enshrouded Fire
Obituary - Back from the Dead
The Storm - S/T
Vader - The Beast

I have Queensryche LPs The Warning and the EP signed by the band except Eddie Jackson from an in store back in 84-85. Very good to excellentcondition and have always been in protective sleeve.

I also have Ozzy Blizzard of OZ LP signed from an in store around 1985. Very good to excellent condition always been in a protective sleeve.

Thinking about putting on ebay but if price sounds good I might sell here for much needed holiday bills.

PM if interested. Thanks.