in the market...

Kenneth R.

Cináed
Oct 28, 2004
Hallways of Always
So I searched first, and couldn't find much in the way of what I'm looking to get advice on.

I'm looking to get a new guitar this summer, something preferably with a piezo, and on top of that under $800. tough order, I know. Any ideas? I read that installing one yourself can be more trouble than it's worth, and even though I have some experience I'd rather not bother messing around with that kind of crap. I'm also looking for something that does not have a floating bridge.

so far the only thing that met my criteria was the brian moore 81.13

I've known about those for a while, but the ones that'd do what I'm looking for are out of my price range as a poor university student :lol:

that Parker looks nice... :D

nwright said:
Ibanez made some a few years back that I *think* were non trem...Maybe S versions? I'm not really sure, but check ebay for some. I'd think they would be under 800 bucks.

I think that they also made an RG model with a Floyd Rose, and if I remember correctly, the S model had a "Strat-type" bridge. As far as I know, these are pretty much the only two options for anywhere near $800 and I think they are out of your price range.

Lopes said:
I think that they also made an RG model with a Floyd Rose
Yeah some years ago they made a three model serie, including a 7 strings (the guitar that I own) but they are not in the <$800 range and Floyd Roses are a pain in the arse :) Maybe they made other series after that, I don't know.