In The Woods

well, they kind of weird me out, you know, especially when you're going around way off the path looking for various type of firewood, and they just keep sending you these messages stating, "halt! wait! not there, no, go over there, not back here, No don't come back here!, oh, wait wait, over there, Stop! get away from that group of trees! ok, you can walk through here. over there's ok. Proceed. move it! Good, ok. NO! Keep going...keep going...keep going...ok. right here."
They do that when you're trying to find a spot for your tent too. What the hell is their problem?!
fUCKING WOODS. :Smug:

Omnio is one of my favorite albums ever...just amazing..Strange In Stereo is pretty brillant too..and what can we say about the cover of King Crimson's Epitath ?? just great, really...
In The Woods are the kind of bands who didn't get the success they should have had... :erk:
RIP

In The woods are one of my favorite bands. To bad I only found out about them before it was too late :cry:

Green Carnation is a great band as well but In The Woods are still better

itw fans should check "drawn"... it features christer from in the woods, and music, being not the same has some similarities