The Woods

AbsentFriend

Hail to the King
Mar 3, 2003
Tha Nethalandz!
Set in 1897, 'The Woods' revolves around a close-knit community that lives with the frightening knowledge that a mythical race of creatures resides in the woods around them.
The Woods is written and directed by M. Night Shyamalan (The Sixth Sense, Unbreakable, Signs)

What would be better than Opeth doing the soundtrack, so we all can get that old "forrest feeling" whilst listening to Opeth!!!?

Thoughts?

whoa.hes done a film about thw woods set in the 1800s.that will be amazing!

yes indeed.but empyrium would be better for a more forestry feel.too bad they split.

For a lot of the nighttime scenes in the movie, the opening part of Moonlapse Vertigo would be great! The whole, "Kept awake by the light of the lantern" part. Also, the oooh-oooh part of The Moor.

AbsentFriend said:
I think not. Do you also think Unbreakable and The Sixth sense were crap?

Sixth Sense was good, not great.It wasn't much of an effort to figure out before the 'surprise' at the end. Unbreakable was decent at best. Signs was just shit, i couldn't even sit through it. See a trend developing? But then again, what goes down must come up? No, it's the other way around. But how bad could it possibly get?

mindflesh said:
omg the guy who made "Signs"? This is gonna be CRAP.

Signs was a good movie. There is more to it than just a normal plot. It has A LOT of biblical references and such. Unbreakable might be one of the most underapretiated movies of this century. Sixth Sense is one of the best movies ever. Check out http://us.imdb.com/Title?0167404 . Voted by people like you and me and ever critics as the #76 movie of all time.

segaszivos said:
Signs was a good movie. There is more to it than just a normal plot. It has A LOT of biblical references and such. Unbreakable might be one of the most underapretiated movies of this century. Sixth Sense is one of the best movies ever. Check out http://us.imdb.com/Title?0167404 . Voted by people like you and me and ever critics as the #76 movie of all time.

I agree. Allthough watching the movie for a second time, I couldn't understand why people could not figure the plot out before it was revealed. But I didn't when seeing it for the first time, I was completely surprised!

Signs was awful. just a worthless movie. Sixth sense was quite overrated...there was already a twilight zone episode, 1 b horror film from the 80s, and 2 foreign films spanning from 1964-1978 which had the exact same plot. Not to mention...bruce willis, who is easily one of the worst actors to ever be paid far more than he deserves. People...hes a celebrity, not an actor...there IS a difference! and as for unbreakable!?!?!...i only have one word....

BREAKABLE!