In The Woods

nomana-nuniyan said:
well, they kind of weird me out, you know, especially when you're going around way off the path looking for various type of firewood, and they just keep sending you these messages stating, "halt! wait! not there, no, go over there, not back here, No don't come back here!, oh, wait wait, over there, Stop! get away from that group of trees! ok, you can walk through here. over there's ok. Proceed. move it! Good, ok. NO! Keep going...keep going...keep going...ok. right here."
They do that when you're trying to find a spot for your tent too. What the hell is their problem?!
fUCKING WOODS. :Smug:

This is a very obvious "on drugs" post, which, at 9.18am, is admirable.

nope. You've never spent a couple of days or week deep woods camping before? They live, you know. Things.....live there.....spirits.....stuff other than animals.....you know, the trees talk to you. They don't like you walking by them sometimes. Sometimes they do. Ever seen trees glow? they do. I saw it once on Gilly's property. Someone had to point it out to me though, I couldn't see it and I was looking right at it. O_O. YES. : ) But when it started to diminish, I saw it, and out it went. I saw it for a second, no more.
You know, you just have to follow your instincts in the woods or you can find yourself walking across a thick web of rhododendron roots leaves and branches grown over the path you were on and eventually realize that you've been walking on a solid feeling trampoline of said massive roots branches and leaves growing out of the side of a 300 foot high hill on a / incline over the river WITHOUT ANYMORE GROUND UNDER THEM OR YOUR FEET and find yourself scrambling straight up the side of hill with both hands and feet climbing roots, weeds, trees, anything you can grab, with a 60 pound pack on your back.

yep, instincts. can't inderrate them.

Hi Bambi, duncan. :)

oops! I said that because of previous deletion. I wrote it just for you bambi, since you can see deleted posts. Or did I write it for _______?
anyways, decided it was too good to not post.

Yes, true story. All of it.

gone again!

ok, I'll leave it this time.

Just a note: Randy was leading the way, it wasn't me! It was a direct result of his constant urge to walk along the edge..or as close to the edge as possible.

cant.jpg

Only mods can see deleted text in posts, and i aint no steenking mod :wave:

Oh really? I thought you were. Cool. THen no one knows about those couple of late night conversations (spats) on-board with *ahem* and *ahem* which we both deleted the posts as we went along, since they would give him away. :wave:

Oceana said:
itw fans should check "drawn"... it features christer from in the woods, and music, being not the same has some similarities

hell yeah finally someone who knows Drawn. together with ITW one of the best norvegian bands ever, I have both albums and I love it.its harder than ITW with a little alternative touch but theres no other band I know how sounds like them.
But theres no hompage or something about them in the www.
and their last album came out in 1999, I think they are now gone with the wind.one of the drawnguys I think plays in Stille Oppror.
if someone is interested in the new projects of the ITW-Members check out:

http://www.karmakosmetix.com

pistol_pete said:
Ye all heard Green Carnation - Light of Day, Day of Darkness...tis great

I saw them live this year on the summer-breeze-festival
they played 4 songs from their last album and half an hour of light of day!!!!
unbelievable to hear the first half of this song live!!!!
very amazing and one of the best gigs this year
they have a dvd out I've heard, there they play it too.
and tchort is currently working on light of day part 2

solefald said:
I saw them live this year on the summer-breeze-festival
they played 4 songs from their last album and half an hour of light of day!!!!

they have a dvd out I've heard, there they play it too.
and tchort is currently working on light of day part 2
yeah they played half of it here too, really great band and the dvd is quality too.

solefald said:
hell yeah finally someone who knows Drawn. together with ITW one of the best norvegian bands ever, I have both albums and I love it.its harder than ITW with a little alternative touch but theres no other band I know how sounds like them.
But theres no hompage or something about them in the www.
and their last album came out in 1999, I think they are now gone with the wind.one of the drawnguys I think plays in Stille Oppror.
if someone is interested in the new projects of the ITW-Members check out:

http://www.karmakosmetix.com

yeah, Drawn were pretty good.. especially the trax Improzigw and So I Can't Dance, OK!

if you liked Drawn, try Seigmen - Total.
Seigmen is one of the most underrated bands.. at least from Norway

pistol_pete said:
Ye all heard Green Carnation - Light of Day, Day of Darkness...tis great
ah don't even mention that... I've been searching like hell for that cd for some time now and could not find it anywhere :((( I'm thinking of buying it from abroad throuh the net, but I am not brave enough and I still hope I will find it somewhere, I have sweet experiences of finding something I really wanted and one day... :)