in your face dvd

wildchild8

Jun 16, 2006
does anyone know where i can find the video from the in your face single online?, the cob all night long shit faced bastards of bodom or something like that

that would be on topic, dont spam in off topic with that shit :D

my friend works there and the one that i go to hast gone all emo yet. it still has cannibal corpse and children of bodom, behemoth and alot of other stuff...so emo kids tend to stay away.

~blondie~ said:
my friend works there and the one that i go to hast gone all emo yet. it still has cannibal corpse and children of bodom, behemoth and alot of other stuff...so emo kids tend to stay away.
even the one that ive been to still has metal shirts, but there are always emo kids in there, its fun to go make fun of them, but still, and then all the douchebags that pretend to like metal, buy the shirts, and you see the same shirts everywhere, its very gay

and those gay pants.....omg.I hate those gay pants....they're HUGE,have like 50 pockets and zippers and like come in red or green. God I hate hate those pants

The Bringer said:
Thank god I've never even seen a Hot Topic.
Amen. I think there is one in Toronto somewhere though :erk:

But yeah...if you are looking to buy try ebay or teh whatchama site bringer said. If you wanna try and download go for some Torrent sites maybe?

I know the Trashed and Lost in Helsinki video is on youtube, but odnt know aboot the Bastards of Bodom (id like to see it actually)

Conti said:
and those gay pants.....omg.I hate those gay pants....they're HUGE,have like 50 pockets and zippers and like come in red or green. God I hate hate those pants
i found the biggest pair i could of those and me and my friend could both fit in the legs :erk: