COB - In Your Face DVD

Peti said:
:ill: anyone seen it?

All Night Long is pretty funny, and the Sixpounder live from Wacken is awesome (Whole song w/ introduction). Its worth getting if you're a fan, it may not be worth getting if you dont like COB anymore and have to pay 300$ for the shipping costs

I have it. It's cool. Plus, In Your Face is one of my favourite songs and so is Sixpounder, it's kind of a bonus.

-Unhallowed- said:
All Night Long is pretty funny, and the Sixpounder live from Wacken is awesome (Whole song w/ introduction). Its worth getting if you're a fan, it may not be worth getting if you dont like COB anymore and have to pay 300$ for the shipping costs

are you kidding man? all night long was the shittiest time wasting excuse i have ever watched. all it was was alexi and the band just doing the most retarded shit in the world to the music of the new albums. thats double shittyness right there. not only that but it was short and the angels don't kill video was so far away and just sitting still, they could;ve done so much more with it. the sixpounder at wacken video though was pretty cool, seeing all of it at least. its not worth buying at all. unless you;re an OMGALEXI!!1 fanboy and anything with videos of alexi doing anything makes you orgasm.

edit: oh yeah page 2 snypa

Not worth the money... It's boring and pretty lame. Only decent part was the "Angel's Don't Kill" part but that was pretty lame too, camera was too far away to actually be able to see anything decent.

In Your Face video is wicked.
All Night Long is a piece of shit but the Angels Don't Kill video is amazing.
Sixpounder video is like from a movie, it's just great.