Incapacity

williamblake

New Metal Member
Oct 19, 2004
Anyone else heard anything by them? I thought it might be interesting to mention since they feature ex-edge of sanity, infestdead & phan-thy-monium people. I recently picked up "9th order extinct". It's pretty good. They bring a mix of old Edge of sanity, Infestdead, Arch enemy & Morbid angel.

Haha.. I read it very carefully and i saw the link... but since you didnt actually mention the breakup i assumed u didnt know about it and thought the link was to something else so i didnt bother clicking it. :oops: :Spin:

Deadlift said:
http://www.ultimatemetal.com/forum/showthread.php?t=218750

I like them alot. But i like "Chaos Complete" more than the "9th order.." album.

There are a few bands related to Icapacity that are really good to. Check out Unmoored "Indefinite Soul-Extension" and Scar Symmetry "Symmetric in design"

World class albums. If you like Edge of sanity i bet you like the ones i mentioned above to.

I already know Unmoored. They're a bit too melodic göteborg riffing for my taste (kinda sick with the overdose of that whole genre throughout the years). Will check scar symmetry though. Too bad andreas left Incapacity, I like his vocals a lot.

9th Order Extinct is a great album, very underrated. Come to think of it, I haven't spun it in a REALLY long time--maybe it's time I change that! ;)