Indukti - S.U.S.A.R

Reign in Acai

Of Elephant and Man
Jun 25, 2003
Favela of My Dismay
Prog-metal quintent from the sausage filled submissive state of Poland. Folks take heed, Chromatose take weed, this album offers a little something for everyone. With tunes such as "no_11812" coming off as a mish mash between Russian Circles/ Wobbler. Fans of Riverside will surely enjoy the track "Cold Inside" which is one of two tracks Mariusz Duda lends his pipes for. I for one could do without his vox, but he does a good job here nonetheless. The instrumentals flow beautifully from a slow tempo birth to an all out crushing ball bending climax that would go well with an epic action drama ala "Heat".

http://www.myspace.com/indukti

:heh:

since you directly referenced my name I shall respond:

old news, I've been recommending this band for a while. But then again potentially not on this forum.

a simple, to the point, way to describe them would be to simply say '"Larks' Tongues King Crimson" , vis-a-vis Anekdoten'.

Greg, this retro recommendation has your name on it brother. Amusingly, I ran a search to see if these lads had ever been mentioned before and to my dismay saw that I had dedicated an entire thread in their name. To anyone who enjoys good prog-metal, give the beneath clip a once over. Off Topic: I just bore witness to a boyishly figured hipster dame pop a squat in the alley way adjacent to me. :ill:

Last edited by a moderator: