Indukti's New Album???

Mullmuzzler

Jul 26, 2002
Round Rock, TX
Any news about it? I was just listening to this wonderful masterpiece. I played it twice this weekend (haven't heard it in a while) just alone in my car driving and something about this album clicked. It's amazing in so many levels...King Crimson meets Tool meets Riverside....

Anyways, any news about their new album?

I'm discovering Indukti - S.U.S.A.R. for the first time! I went to their myspace page and I ordered the CD!

Ken, are you hiding other disc like this to me?:) You know I'm a prog metal head. I like also prog rock but I'm not very much into that style. Indukti - S.U.S.A.R. was listed as progressive rock. Maybe that's why It took me so long to discover it. Maybe a suggestion would be to enter in the style field "progressive rock/metal" when you have discs that are border line between progressive rock and progressive metal.

So my question is.. Do you think of other discs in your catalog that are listed as progressive rock that you think I may like?

Ummm...ummm...ummmmm... :erk:

One man's metal is another man's progressive rock. In Poland, Indukti is categorized as metal. Everywhere else they are called progressive rock.

Some bands to consider:

Kingfisher Sky - Hallway Of Dreams
Morglbl - Grotesk and Toons Tunes From The Past
Nemo - Barbares

On May 5th we will release The Aurora Project - Shadow Border

In each case these are bands that have some heavier, metallic elements but perhaps not quite enough for us to categorize them as a metal band. All of these bands have Myspace pages - you can easily get a taste of what they sound like.

If I think of others I will add to the thread.

Ken

Any news about it? I was just listening to this wonderful masterpiece. I played it twice this weekend (haven't heard it in a while) just alone in my car driving and something about this album clicked. It's amazing in so many levels...King Crimson meets Tool meets Riverside....

Anyways, any news about their new album?

Thank you for starting this thread. I looked Indukti up out of curiosity because I had never heard of them. I haven't been this impressed by a band in years.:kickass:

Thank you for starting this thread. I looked Indukti up out of curiosity because I had never heard of them. I haven't been this impressed by a band in years.:kickass:

same here...indukti has been some of the few bands that have really really caught my attention and left me with awe :OMG:. frameshift "unweaving the rainbow"; dt's "scenes"; pt's "in absentia"; symphony x's "v"...are some of the albums that have caused significant impact. indukti's susar needs to be added in my list..

hey ken, why did you part ways with indukti (if its possible to know)?

Too much drama to go into the details. They are wonderfully nice people but don't seem to take their music career that seriously (its been 5 years since S.U.S.A.R. was released). After my firing them 2 or 3 times and letting them back into the fold each time they ultimately decided to go with another label (no I have no idea who). No good deed goes unpunished and life goes on. Hopefully they will get their act together as I suspect this next disc will be a killer...if they are able to get it out to the public.

We have some AMAZING bands that we are working with at the moment and some new ones we'll be announcing as the months progress. I suspect jaws will drop when you hear what we have up our sleeves.

Jeff:

As we've all found out they don't do anything quickly. I'm sure eventually they will update their Myspace page and website.

Ken

Thanks Ken for the info. Much appreciated.

Can't wait to hear what you guys have under your sleeve...I honestly feel I need something new and refreshing...Oceansize, Dredg, It Bites (The Tall Ship), have been a refresher but that feeling is gone..

This thread prompted me to listen to S.U.S.A.R. again for the first time in a while, and now I'm really jonesing for this new one. What a great CD and band.

Chris
np: Isole- Throne of Void {revisiting again since they have a new one out too}