Industrial/Black metal bands

rotten_doll

May 10, 2003
i was just woner if someone know bands style aborym - kali yuga bizarre?
it will be really helpful...

dunno if it's similar to that one but anaal nathrakh play black metal with and industrial touch to it, really good when you're in the mood for that type of music

i know anaal nathrakh, i like'em very much
they are so raw
i really like this kind of shit but i dont think i can say they have industrial touch..

diabolicum is great from what i've heard till now.
i dont get whats wrong with people, the black/industrial scene is smaller even than the deathgrind scene..
thats strange... there isn't much bands (from what i know) and there isn't much fans of this style? !!
and thats too bad i think :erk:

i know them very well, also one of the bands that i like but it's sound more like nu-metal/hardcore with industrial sound..

alrighty thanks you everyone

i have another question in other topic:

if i'm interesting in finding serious musicians to work with in other countries
where could i find them?

well, it's not a secret that Aborym, Diabolicum and TMK are very keen to do side-projects with other musicians, so you can contact 'em and see what it comes out.

btw, even if absolutely NOT BM, I MUST suggest to check out VOID OF SILENCE as well, absolutely THE BEST "Metallic" Industrial nightmare this side of the Ocean

I love Diabolicum, Thee Maldoror Kollective and Void of Silence. :) Maybe check out Bile and Einsturzende Neubaten?

Emi said:
well, it's not a secret that Aborym, Diabolicum and TMK are very keen to do side-projects with other musicians, so you can contact 'em and see what it comes out.

okay sounds good to me.
can you pleas give me they're E-mail address?