Infected Nations vinyl.....

Keenan

Crippling Self Doubt
Apr 9, 2009
Florida
I want one. :lol:

I don't have a record player though, so I'd just be buying it just to have.... and the $25 could be better used on albums I don't already have.

But I want one. :lol:

Should I buy one?

Because I have no record player to listen to it on. :lol:
Although, it'd probably just be a collection thing since I already have it on cd.

I collected vinyl long before I had a turntable. Buy one, you don't have a turntable now... but you will one day?

Also, I think the red ones are either sold out, or selling out... so I'd say just get one.

I collected vinyl long before I had a turntable. Buy one, you don't have a turntable now... but you will one day?

Also, I think the red ones are either sold out, or selling out... so I'd say just get one.

Red is sold out. White and Black are still available.

But yes, buy it, my vinyl collection is just growing and growing, I don't have a player, I just think vinyl looks bitching.

:lol:
I may just get one then, packaged with an Infected Nations Hoodie! :D
VERY IMPORTANT! Does the Enter the Grave patch cover the Jaegarmeister logo? :lol:

Very nice.
I think I may go buy it now.... along with Tales From the Grave in Space/T-shirt :D

Thanks all. :)

I've got IN(white) and ETG vinyls. They are sexy as hell. It's worth it even if you can't play them!

I have the red one...

I have a large collection of vinyl and I never play or look at any of it nowadays... the other night I was considering selling it. I have every picture disc Iron Maiden ever released up to Somewhere Back In Time (greatest hits collection). I've got stuff that's now worth money, like the X-Factor Clear Vinyl and Virtual XI vinyl that I bought when they were released for £15 and now go for over £100 each on ebay... Lots of other bands too. I feel like if I sell it I'd be betraying my younger self somehow, but I also wonder what the point is in having it all. It just sits there taking up a considerable amount of space and gathering dust...

I have the red one...

I have a large collection of vinyl and I never play or look at any of it nowadays... the other night I was considering selling it. I have every picture disc Iron Maiden ever released up to Somewhere Back In Time (greatest hits collection). I've got stuff that's now worth money, like the X-Factor Clear Vinyl and Virtual XI vinyl that I bought when they were released for £15 and now go for over £100 each on ebay... Lots of other bands too. I feel like if I sell it I'd be betraying my younger self somehow, but I also wonder what the point is in having it all. It just sits there taking up a considerable amount of space and gathering dust...

I will buy the Iron Maiden stuff off you for a tenner

:cool: