Inferno Festival: bands

:cry:

I bring this thread up, just to say something very sad... I will not be able to go to the festival... I want to go, but there are some pressing family business that _has_ to be done that weekend... Sooooo, no Phyros at the Inferno...:sad:

Thanks anyway Morg...

Feck, I don´t feel to well... :cry:

-phyros

Originally posted by Phyros
:cry:

I bring this thread up, just to say something very sad... I will not be able to go to the festival... I want to go, but there are some pressing family business that _has_ to be done that weekend... Sooooo, no Phyros at the Inferno...:sad:

Thanks anyway Morg...

Feck, I don´t feel to well... :cry:

-phyros

Oh no, so sad... :cry:
We all were looking forward meeting you!
It's ok for me to travel alone, maybe I take the bus from Germany then... call them up on Monday... then I will travel right to Oslo, without a stop in Gothenburg...
Thanks for letting me know.

to bad Phyros...
and here is my status: looking up for some train tickets, probably do it tomorow... hop there is places left, it is usuallt pretty packed in easter... :\

Seems like Dimmu Borgir have been cancelled....
Which I think is sad cause I'd like to see them.
But I save money on this, cause now I only have
to go on Saturday, to get to see Vintersorg >:eek:)

Most of the other bands I haven't heard....
I'd like to see Windir on Friday though, but I'm
not sure if I'll be bothered....

Well, the cancelling stuff are still only rumours
though... We'll see what happens :eek:)

*hands a beer over to phyros... well... hands him the rest of the six-pack*

Cheer up, time will come for the next Inferno... I can't go either, tho I'd love to... I'll be back from a Spain-vacation on 1st April... quite the totally wrong direction ;) Well, to you others, have fun and some great show! (On and off the stage ;) )

Cheers!

ah!!! thanx phyros, I know you're doing that just to make me feel better 'cause I won't go to the inferno...kind from you ;)

Thanx for that link. I'd like to see more pics but somehow this festival remains a mysterium for those who didn't attend it. ;)Stange that there're not more reports on the net.