Inferno Festival: bands

yeah Blackspirit, I'm sorry, I'm not so certain anymore, first of all; I'm taking my drivers licens right after (which is gonna be really expensive!), but then there is the thing that is really pissing me off! and that is 'cuz Inferno is so early yhis year! damn easter!! :mad:
'cuz if it had not been for that, i would go at once! but the reason is that i become 18 just a few days after the festival :(

:cry: :cry: :cry:
Who organises a festival at the end of february? Fucking schools...

Carpathian forest, Behemoth, Vintersorg, Dimmu Borgir, Windir:cry:
WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Originally posted by humus666
Is their a possibillity to camp???

Hehe.... the festival is not a festival in the form that you
know it...It is held in a normal concerthall. It's only a
festival cause it's spread over two days and has more
than two bands playing I guess :eek:)

The concerthall is in the middle of the city >:eek:P So, if you
want to camp you have to do it outside of the city, and I
guess it might be too cold for that as well >:eek:P
But ask Morgana, I think she found a pretty decent hotel,
not too far away from the festival, and it wasn't that
expensive either....

yeah Blackspirit, I'm sorry, I'm not so certain anymore, first of all; I'm taking my drivers licens right after (which is gonna be really expensive!), but then there is the thing that is really pissing me off! and that is 'cuz Inferno is so early yhis year! damn easter!! 'cuz if it had not been for that, i would go at once! but the reason is that i become 18 just a few days after the festival

Ay! Good luck with the drivers license first of all! :eek:)
Becoming 18 right after the festival, what has that got to
do with anything?! Hehe... There is no agelimit I think,
and if you worry about not getting to buy beer I'll do it for
ya! hehe... >:eek:P I just want everyone to come :eek:)
Metal for the masses, or whatever >:eek:P

yeah well, last year all the conserts in Rockefeller had no age limit, but those playd in John Dea(?) had an 18 year limit, but this year they are talking about just having age limit in the bar. but nothing is confirmed yet, i think :)

but my main problem is money.. but i will do my best to bee there!!

here we don't have agelimit....that would be a kick in the ass (well I've seen few concerts with agelimit lately but just two, and oddly enough one was the last HIM concert)
What is the point, why don't just ask for the ID when asking for alcohol????
it must be horrible for those who are under 18 to loose so many gigs (even I think that's worse in Sweden than in Norway)

About age limit: it says on my ticket that there's no age limit, so then there should be no age limit (except in the bar of course - this is Norway we're talking about)

About weather: in this country you never know anything, really. I think that's way ppl are so focused on it. Remember a teacher once told my class that - um.. what is that called in english - weathermen??? - come from all over the world to predict the weather in Scandinavia, to have a challange, cause it's really unpredictable. So we'll just have to wait and see, unfortunatley...

Originally posted by FatherVic
here we don't have agelimit....that would be a kick in the ass (well I've seen few concerts with agelimit lately but just two, and oddly enough one was the last HIM concert)
What is the point, why don't just ask for the ID when asking for alcohol????
it must be horrible for those who are under 18 to loose so many gigs (even I think that's worse in Sweden than in Norway)
well, I normally dont have any problems going to 18 year conserts, have gone too bars with friends for 2 years now so :D
but that is here where i live... but now that I hear thet there does not stand anything about age limits on the ticket there should not be any... so.. this made me a little clearer about coming or not
only problem is mony, but i think I'll manage :D

Dunno if you call it cheap... 450,- per night, only staying the two nights, because - if I can go by car, I'll pick up Kristian (Evergrey's webmaster) from Göteborg, I could pick up Phyros too... but this would only be, if I can go by car, it depends on the weather...

see this link
http://www.unginfo.oslo.no/useit/accommodation.php

I stay here:

Cochs pensjonat
Parkveien 25, tel: 23 33 24 00
Central location at the corner of the park surrounding the Royal Palace. A 15 minute walk from Use It. Showers in the hallway. No breakfast.

Rooms without shower, WC and kitchenette (WC and showers down the hallway)
Single NOK 350
Two-bed room NOK 500
3-person room NOK 615
4-person room NOK 740

Rooms with shower, WC and kitchenette
Single NOK 450 - 500
Two-bed room NOK 600 - 660
3-person room NOK 735 - 795
4-person room NOK 860

Hey Morgana, you really could pic me up? That would be so very great that I will give you 10 hugs in advance just for you thinking of it!

-phyros (giving hugs away, but only too ppl that deserves them...;) )

Originally posted by Phyros
-phyros (giving hugs away, but only too ppl that deserves them...;) )

Ey! I WANT ONE TOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! >:eek:D

GIMME GIMME GIMME!!!!! :eek:)
Please? Just one.... a big one?! A LOOONG hug?! >:eek:)
I'm addicted to hugs on this forum me thinks...

And it's great to see that you're back into the
posting-busines Phyros!
Your "moving situation" is over?

H_U_G_S to blackspirit (dunno why you deserved them, but I guess you did somehow...;) )

Yeah, kinda, I´m on me way, but this is just a temporary "I am still alive" thing, I´m of for Italy Friday, soooo, I´ll be gone a while, But after that, I will torture you with useless posts, and spoiling you with hugs...;)

-phyros (a bit less stressed, temporary anyway)

Originally posted by Phyros
H_U_G_S to blackspirit (dunno why you deserved them, but I guess you did somehow...;) )

Yeah, kinda, I´m on me way, but this is just a temporary "I am still alive" thing, I´m of for Italy Friday, soooo, I´ll be gone a while, But after that, I will torture you with useless posts, and spoiling you with hugs...;)

-phyros (a bit less stressed, temporary anyway)

Yummeeeeeh! I'm looking forward to
having you back here, for good! >:eek:)
No more travelling after Italy! >:eek:)

Oh! I want to go to Italy too grgrrrrrrrrr
well actualy wouldn't mind a hug though, you know I love furry things :rolleyes: ;)

fathervic (getting scared of himself day by day)