Inferno Festival: bands

and having a 666 for nick won't help ;)

you should get a nick like Sweetycake or WhitePoney and may be then they wouldn't fear let you to the world :p

welcome phyros :D

fathervic (blah blah blah)

wheeee!!
now it is crystal clear!! I'm going to Inferno!! :D
got some great hotel deals, and maybe even a stay for free :D a little outside Oslo but, IT IS FOR FREE! :lol: :D

damn! this just came up, now it is decided that there are going to be an age limit at 18 at John Dee...
pisses me off a little, but I quite certain that I'æm going anyway :)

yep, I got an older brother... I was actully thinking about the same thing :D
but what i hope is that they are not that strict... since I get 18 just some days later! which is really frustrating for me :s

but the worste part right now is; that I dont have any way to get to Oslo... since my free ride did not get through... and my money sack are not exactly huge.. more or less on minus :mad:
but, Ill do my best to get there!!

Oh, you'll be there, alright. Go hiking or hide on the toilet on the train or something. Or you can go back and forth, hiding in the toilet noe and then. (Sitting in that tiny room 5 hours or so probably won't be too funny...:eek: :lol: ) But you cannot just not come!

Phyros mind sharing the petrol cost?, Kristian and me doing that, it would not be that much I guess from Gothenburg to Oslo.

Of course I would mind! :D

Nahh, it is praxis here... the petrol being so expensive in this country and all...:) Sooo, count me in! Have you got more seats BTW?

-phyros (I am surfing in my room, oh I feel so satisfied, as I am surfing in my rooooooooom)