Inferno test

First Level of Hell - Limbo

Charon ushers you across the river Acheron, and you find yourself upon the brink of grief's abysmal valley. You are in Limbo, a place of sorrow without torment. You encounter a seven-walled castle, and within those walls you find rolling fresh meadows illuminated by the light of reason, whereabout many shades dwell. These are the virtuous pagans, the great philosophers and authors, unbaptised children, and others unfit to enter the kingdom of heaven. You share company with Caesar, Homer, Virgil, Socrates, and Aristotle. There is no punishment here, and the atmosphere is peaceful, yet sad.

Here is how you matched up against all the levels:

(Click on a level for more info)

LevelWho are sent there?ScorePurgatory Repenting Believers ModerateLevel 1 - Limbo Virtuous Non-Believers HighLevel 2 Lustful ModerateLevel 3 Gluttonous ModerateLevel 4 Prodigal and Avaricious Very LowLevel 5 Wrathful and Gloomy LowLevel 6 - The City of Dis Heretics Very LowLevel 7 Violent LowLevel 8- the Malebolge Fraudulent, Malicious, Panderers HighLevel 9 - Cocytus Treacherous Low

Wow, I'm amazed.
Angel2.gif

The Dante's Inferno Test has banished you to the Sixth Level of Hell - The City of Dis!

Here is how you matched up against all the levels:
Level | Score
Purgatory | Very Low
Level 1 - Limbo | Very Low
Level 2 | High
Level 3 | Low
Level 4 | Very Low
Level 5 | Very High
Level 6 - The City of Dis | Extreme
Level 7 | Very High
Level 8- the Malebolge | High
Level 9 - Cocytus | High

Anyway!!! Sixth Level Barbeque Here I Come!!!! YAY!

Northern Viking said:
well thats for me to know and you to find out ;)

how come only Sunlapse Vertigo and me are in the 5th hell? it seems all the fun is on the 6th circle, of course, it figures, i go to hell and dont even get to party :bah:

NicodemiX said:
Sixth Level Barbeque Here I Come!!!! YAY
welcome to the 6th level, nicodemix!
plus, i LOVE penguins, so you're even more welcome :)

ps. the soft-toy penguin i have on top of my pc screen is telling me he's looking forward to meeting his new friend ;)

Violet Baudelaire said:
well thats for me to know and you to find out ;)

how come only Sunlapse Vertigo and me are in the 5th hell? it seems all the fun is on the 6th circle, of course, it figures, i go to hell and dont even get to party :bah:
Pfffff :p

We'll make up for lost fun in Wacken then ;)

i don't think there will be any shortage of fire in hell, lasse :lol:

i'm bringing a dvd player and some movies, ok?