inferno video

If that's the one from the Gigantour DVD, yes, it is awesome. And yes, they are awesome on stage! I love DT, but they stand around like robots...Symphony X has stage presence (particularly Allen and Lepond).

I have seen DT twice, and I did not find them to be boring live. Maybe it was just the shows that I saw, that they were good?

Nope, i think it's different strokes for different folks. I want a band to be headbanging, using the whole stage, not just standing there. Some people find the technical proficiancy enough to entertain and that's cool, but certainly not for me.

Nope, i think it's different strokes for different folks. I want a band to be headbanging, using the whole stage, not just standing there. Some people find the technical proficiancy enough to entertain and that's cool, but certainly not for me.

I agree. The times where I have fun at DT concerts are because the crowd is wild and it's just fun being in a mob of lunatics. But Sym X owns on stage, very hard.

Video is very good. Is this from Gigantour dvd ? If it is, are there other SX songs presented in the dvd ?

Having seen both of them live I can say that I prefer DT's stage presence of Symphony X's.

I't's hard to believe that anyone can actually have a stage performance with the level of difficulty of the songs they atre playing

Does Russel Allen ever go off-tune live ? :) Will we ever be able to see that ? He is f..ing amazing, man :headbang: This is very rare in metal genre you know it.

Is Russel Allen even able to sing out of key? He sounded so perfect live, I was able to compare it to seeign Queensrcyche's live performance. :OMG: