Infestation Review

so have you heard the album then? is it as good as skid claims?

I have heard the album. It's fucking solid aside from the lyrics for Best Of Me the album is great beginning to end. Getting the heard he album is a fucking nightmare because you have to get access through Roadrunner's press site. I have heard it about 7-8 times now and no doubt I'm getting it. If you go the RR site you can pre-order and get a signed copy...

I have heard the album. It's fucking solid aside from the lyrics for Best Of Me the album is great beginning to end. Getting the heard he album is a fucking nightmare because you have to get access through Roadrunner's press site. I have heard it about 7-8 times now and no doubt I'm getting it. If you go the RR site you can pre-order and get a signed copy...

cool. i often look on sleazeroxx.com for news and reviews

My partner in crime Skid and I have been granted an opportunity to preview thw new Ratt album. He took on the review duties and I handled the interview with Carlos Cavazo (to be posted later this weekend). Here's the review:

http://www.sleazeroxx.com/bands/ratt/infestation.shtml

You know Skid eh? He and I used to send emails back and forth years ago. How's the Ratt disc? The single from it sounded awesome.

You know Skid eh? He and I used to send emails back and forth years ago. How's the Ratt disc? The single from it sounded awesome.

I know Skid, I write for his site. Hell of a nice fellow. Best Of Me is the weakest track (lyrically) the album is strong had they done this album in '99 they would have had a lot of momentume by now....

"I seem to fit in better with Ratt than I ever did in Quiet Riot I think" :puke: Pathetic, Cavazo, pathetic.

I listened one song from the album and surprisingly I liked a lot. I saw them live in Spain a couple of years ago and it was far far better from what I expected. Excellent set list, Stephen quite good and Warren is a high class guitarist.

Looking forward for buying the album.

"I seem to fit in better with Ratt than I ever did in Quiet Riot I think" :puke: Pathetic, Cavazo, pathetic.

I listened one song from the album and surprisingly I liked a lot. I saw them live in Spain a couple of years ago and it was far far better from what I expected. Excellent set list, Stephen quite good and Warren is a high class guitarist.

Looking forward for buying the album.

I don't understand your "vomitting" smilie. You're swinging on his sac aren't you?!

I don't understand your "vomitting" smilie. You're swinging on his sac aren't you?!

I think Marco is referring to the quote made by Carlos Cavazo bashing his days in QR. Frankly as much as a musician have the right to make any commentary about his/her days of old, it's always kind of disgusting the already infamous bashing on my old band cuz I have to promote the new one. Hence Marco use of the puking smilie (which I should probably have changed for the wanking one :lol:).

(full quote here http://rockandrollazine.blogspot.com/2010/03/interview-with-former-quiet-riot-and.html)

Thanks Wyvern for explaining better than me :headbang:. I consider it´s unfair what Cavazo has said. Come on, man,you´re talking about the band that made you rich and famous (at least during a couple of years). I think he has to show more respect. For saying that you´re now fine in Ratt you don´t have to oversee the past.

Quiet Riot aren´t my favourite band (I like a lot many of their albums) but Cavazo, Du Brow, Banali and Sarzo (and then, others like Wright or Shortino) did a very job and created immortal songs (or covers :loco:) like "The wild and the young", "Bang your head", "Condition critical"...

Well, sorry sixxswine if you understood something diferent.

It leaked last night. This album is frigging AWESOME!!! I'll definitely be picking this up when it comes out. It's like the 1983 EP meets Detonator. Heavy, Old School and the band sounds great.

Shame their two albums in the late-90s weren't anything close to this.

What does everyone think of Ratt? To me they were the best of the LA metal bands they took what Van Halen, AC/DC and Aerosmith were doing and threw it in a blender! With classics like Round and Round and Lay it Down they brought the riffs and grooves.

Their new album Infestation is a return to their classic sound. Check out single Eat Me Alive [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CeIfv8cOKp8&feature=PlayList&p=F103A03EB5378F83&playnext_from=PL&playnext=1&index=33[/ame]

Got to preview most of the new album at the station last night and played 2 new tracks from it on air. The verdict: It frigging rules! This is a Top 10er for sure, possibly even Top 5.

Can't wait to see them with the Scorps this summer. :headbang: