Infestation Review

Seems like they are only opening on a handful of dates. It's either Ratt, Cinderella or Dokken. In the Northwest we get Dokken. I'm disappointed because it was 1988 I'd love to see Dokken but Don's voice is shot and it's only he and Mick Brown...

I wouldn't mind seeing Dokken. Have you heard Lightning Strikes Again? That's one of the best things they've ever done IMO. I forget the name of the guitarist they have now but he's certainly no slouch and can write some great stuff on guitar.

I wouldn't mind seeing Dokken. Have you heard Lightning Strikes Again? That's one of the best things they've ever done IMO. I forget the name of the guitarist they have now but he's certainly no slouch and can write some great stuff on guitar.

yeah but they never play anything after 1989 except for "too high to fly"

Croucier didnt want any of the other members of Ratt to use the name "Ratt" if the 4 of them weren't playing together but rest of the band disagreed. They have tried at least twice now to get Juan back in but he turned them down its a shame he brought a lot to the table in terms of writing and being closer to a full blown OG reunion minus Robbin RIP.

I bought it the other day and holy smokes this thing rocks. The CD kicks off with the song Eat me up Alive, which features an awesome Judas Priest style riff you just don't hear anymore. The first single, The Best of Me, is a great pop metal song. The album also features lots of Aerosmith style sleaze and swagger that made Ratt famous in the 80's. Unlike some other bands from that era, Ratt seem to be proud of being an 80's metal band, and they wave the flag proudly on the album. If you're into straight up guitar based hard rock music, then I highly recommend this album.

Also check out the review it got from melodicrock.com

http://www.melodicrock.com/reviews/reviews.html