Infestdead inspired...

Me and my friend we always wondered what would people say to our project called Insolent. It's Infestdead inspired deathmetal and we think it would be nice to have some feedback from true Swanö fans like we are. Hope some of you will like it and will enjoy the listening. I think there's a lot of threads like "i tried swano vox, i tried swano guitar sound etc." So this is our attempt to sound like hell and we think we do :) So please don't be shy and post your toughts and opinions about everything from the sound to the lyrics (yet they are horrible and sometimes deliberately unrecognizable) You can found the mini EP on our website. Enjoy and thanks for any feedback.

http://insolent.wz.cz/music.html

lineup:

Blekota - music and arrangements
Jabarkas - vocals

Sound is very good, just like INFESTDEAD.
Vocals is great.
Music is also good, but not so fast.
And there is a very funny riff in 'Nailed To The Cross' :Spin:

I liked 'Gate To The Hell (demo)' too, it's very good.
and 'Softly Dreaming (demo)' is something like Nightingale+Moontower.

INFESTDEAD is dead, long live INSOLENT!
Go on! We'll wait!

Thank you guys!!! We are really surprised you like it! Hope there will be a full lenght album one day for you guys. The material is written already.

For those of you who can't download:
It seems you guys are from america. I dunno why the speed is too low for you. Maybe some transatlantic evil powers are blocking the bandwidth. Who knows. I can make an insolent zipfile for you guys and post it on some fileshare service like yousendit or similar. Of course if you guys are still interested.

And again thanks for your feedback guys. We appreciate it!

Yeah..i know. I choose it because i didn`t want to upload your stuff without knowing it was ok so i choosed yousendit who deletes it after 7 days.

:Spin:

By the way. I really hope you make a full album ! !

It's all ok with the copying those files. Our music is for free and we think it will always be free. I don't think we're going to have a label or something :) We're too lazy and not able to play live shows coz there are only two of us. Except our very first show and probably the last one - it's mentioned on our site. Everything is few hours of work with drum samples, !!!!zoom 505!!!!, almighty soundblaster live and immortal celeron 366!

I've seen Jabarkas being _very_ critical to stuff posted by other users.
These riffaz where pretty cool. But get those drum-machine skills leveled up. For instance my palz in Facing Death www.facingdeath.se uses drum machine for their first demo, listen to that one and get inspired. Just like them riffaz the vocals where cool, however pherhaps a bit weak productionwise.