Swano inspired track I did recently

AmirH

meh
Aug 12, 2003
seattle
Finally settled on a mix I'm reasonably happy with, I'm not pro at this stuff anyway. Anyway, I thought this might be a cool place to share it since the piano and the guitar solo at the end(second half at least) were very much Swano inspired. Tell me what you think!

http://s42.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=05UZJY9R0ASFV346C6934WTI58

And here's our soundclick page which won't expire like yousendit.
http://www.soundclick.com/theplutonicchronic

edit: should clarify- drums and vocals are Tim Blake(who posts on UM as Static) the other member of the project. He also did the short lead near the beginng.

8)
Nice piano intro! WOW! Great vox! Funny guitar sound 8) I like vox parts....
on solo i would like more reverb

Good track-especially great vocal! ;)

Cheers guys! Current plan is to do an ep and self release it. We'll probably keep writing together via the internet until we've got maybe 7 or 8 done and then pick the best four. As of right now the only other finished track is one I wrote in about an hour which worked well to get us used to collaborating. Quality wise it's pretty questionable compared to this one.

Damn..i have listening to your song the whole day. (5-6 times)

The song is fukin great. I`m looking forward to new songs. i`ll order the new music as soon as it is availabe.

Keep up the good work! (Don`t foget to pm me about the new album)

:D

:headbang:

hahaha! God I know- I spent so fucking long mixing that and still couldn't get it right. Maybe if we record the ep I'll look into having Dan mix it :loco:

Death's Acre said:
hahaha! God I know- I spent so fucking long mixing that and still couldn't get it right. Maybe if we record the ep I'll look into having Dan mix it :loco:

Well..i think it sound good now. I don`t like the standards of today that everything should be perfect.

Keep up the good work :)

Thanks for all the positive replies everyone. It made me feel warm and fuzzy, and motivated to do more music :)

Flaming Death said:
the only thing I can even compare these vocals to is Katatonia but it is still very unique and good.
I think he sounds a bit like Steven Wilson from Porcupine Tree