Infestdead Question...

I have a question about the drums on Hellfuck.. are all of them programmed? They sound pretty good on some tracks but more or less crappy on some..

Yes, Dan does everything but vocals on the Infestdead albums. They are fucking killer! Some of the catchiest, most addictive guitar riffing ever put to tape! I'd sugesst www.gemm.com as a good place to start finding the albums. It may cost you a few extra $$, but they're worth every fucking penny!

Reactions: HaloX
No problem. All the Infestdead releases are on Ebay right now as well, for pretty good prices with Buy It Now! I'd suggest you get Jesusatan first--it fucking smokes!

Yea, fuck, I usually can't get into this type of music, but for some reason (call it the Swano touch) Infestdead just fucking rips for me :D

The Neckless Lobster said:
Dan is the MASTER of the death metal riff! :D

It's so funny cause he doesn't even consider himself a death metal musician!
Prog rock was what got him started, and death metal was always just an aside.
Another tribute to what an amazing talent he is.

IAmEternal said:
It's so funny cause he doesn't even consider himself a death metal musician!
Prog rock was what got him started, and death metal was always just an aside.
Another tribute to what an amazing talent he is.

Yes, as a matter of fact, that is EXACTLY why I made that statement with a smiley-face beside it! I figured Dan himself or somebody else would pick up on that fact. Congrats! ;)

Wow. That Hellfuck & Killing Christ cover is really.... weird
err.gif

I am a clever one, aren't I? :p
Almost makes you wonder if Dan could own any genre of music even if he didn't care about it at all. My suspicions tend to lean towards yes :)