Hey Dan, What About Infestdead?

Dolf9271986

Nov 2, 2007
Powell River, BC Canada
Hey Dan, i love your music. You are the most talented man i have ever known. I heard The Infestdead album Hellfuck, and thought it was awesome, only to learn next that it was basically all you. You re a complete genious in everyway. Is it possible for you and Andreas to team-up again someday for a new Infestdead album? I know it was a long long time ago that you did that stuff, but can we expect anything more of you on a future Infestdead album?

I'm not Dan but If Dan doesn't answer this at least someone did.

I think Infestdead is over. Dan often talks about him missing the death metal stuff so there's a big chance that he will do something about that in the future. :kickass:

Infestdead = :headbang:

Dan needs to do a death metal project with Peter Tägtgren. Something that will kick the shit out of Bloodbath!

The Infestdead catalog will be re-released by Vic during next year. I have had the privilege to finally remaster the albums and they do now how the sound they always deserved!!! The collection will include every song from Infestdead, including the very first version of "Burn Me" previously only available thru obscure tapetrading (Not the same version like on Extreme Close-Up)
New layout and liner notes and little anecdotes. I am open to the idea of more Infestdead stuff, but I just need to find the time and inspiration to go crazy riffing.. like always, never say never..

np: My intro to Eyes of the world. Even fatter than the original Dan Airey strikes again!!!!

Thanks Dan, I think it's really awesome that you got to Re-Master it all. Haha when my friend turned on Hellfuck, I was hearin' some crazy stuff, man. My friend goes, "Yeah, that's Dan, all of it except for the vocals", and I go, "Ah, of course, THE Dan, right?", and he goes, "Of course". Haha, you are a huge Inspiration to me, and I would love to hear some more Intestdead.