Hey Dan, What's Happenin' With Bloodbath

Both good suggestions. Thanks guys. It's hard for me as a 15 year old to get music. I don't download music, and the closest thing I have to a CD store here is wal-mart and the heaviest thing they sell is tu-pac, and since I don't always have money, that makes it even harder. But I managa, I guess.

So download it, then buy it or vice-versa? I never ever thought of it like that, because if I plan to buy it, it really doesn't matter because I will have it either way, either i will not have a cd, and have it downloaded, but planning to buy it, or have the cd, and put the music on the computer.... Thanks, Tumn.

I download stuff before I buy it, and downloading now a days is necessary to find new music and new bands. Would have never found Dan without it!

Oh, I didn't mention that I'm a chronic downloader too! I've discovered worlds of new music through downloading, stuff that I would NEVER have heard of without downloading. It's very hard to find most of the stuff I listen to on CD here in Melbourne! Even Edge of Sanity who I always perceived as a popular death metal band, that had to be ordered in from overseas for me!

I meant to say I download and then I buy what I can of that stuff! :)

Tumn got me back to downloading again last night. I have a really not good computer, 16 GBs of space, and that's like, 4000 songs, not enough, but last night I figured out if I put all my music on through CDs at 90 KBS, they take up 1/5 the space, and lots of people don't know this, but the human ear can't tell the difference between 90 and 320 kbs qualities. like I was doing it for a while now with all my CoB and Metallica, and I put all my CoB and Metallica on my computer through the cds at 90 kbs and instead of taking a GBb of spacwe, it take less than 200. Try it, it works well

Antzor you're right I fuckt up. i meant to say the human ear, scientifically has beebn proven to not be able to hear the difference between 90 and I believe it was 150, not 320. my mistake. There is a rather large differencve between 90 and 320.

It kinda depends on what system you use to play your mp3's. If you're just using crappy computer speakers, I'd guess that the difference would be neglectable or non-existant. On the other hand, if you've spent time and money putting together a decent hifi setup, using a good sound card, the difference will probably be significant.