Will there ever be another Bloodbath album?

If there is a new one, It won't be Mike singing. I have another singer up my sleeve, and it will only add to the "all star" cred of the line-up. But I haven't got hold of Jonas and Anders for a comment, so at this point..I am not sure about BB's future

Okay, well it's definitely understandable that everyones busy. Anyway, in case Bloodbath does continue, I'm sure it will be brutal as hell. Good to hear from you though Dan. =)
I bet you didn't know you had fans all the way down south in New Zealand!
I'm in a band of my own, I guess you could call it Melodic Death/Grindcore. We're called Signs Of Life and we have been together for about a year now.

Dan Swanö said:
If there is a new one, It won't be Mike singing. I have another singer up my sleeve, and it will only add to the "all star" cred of the line-up. But I haven't got hold of Jonas and Anders for a comment, so at this point..I am not sure about BB's future

I know I´d like to do the growling on this aswell...hehe But I´m pretty sure it´s not my name Dan thinks will add to the all star cred... ;)
Anyway, after listening to Crimson II myself for sowm weeks now, I actually wish Dan had done even more of the growls himself as his voice (still) fucking kills...

Rogga said:
I know I´d like to do the growling on this aswell...hehe But I´m pretty sure it´s not my name Dan thinks will add to the all star cred... ;)
Anyway, after listening to Crimson II myself for sowm weeks now, I actually wish Dan had done even more of the growls himself as his voice (still) fucking kills...
Nonsense. You kicked ass, Peter Tagtgren style. I like the part where you scream "Forsaken!!!" \m/