Hey Dan, What's Happenin' With Bloodbath

Dolf9271986

Nov 2, 2007
Powell River, BC Canada
Hey Dan, Geoff here again, I hope you got my message. I was wondering what is going on with Bloodbath. i recently heard they Bloodbath has a new line-up being revealed soon. Last I heard they weren't doing so well either. Will you be featured at all on a new Bloodbath album, if there is one? I know part of the reason for you leaving was musical difference, right? I was thinking about this, and I was thinking of how much I miss Bloodbath, and that I hoped they made a new album. But, I don't think it would be the same without you. So can you tell us what's goin' on with that?

Thanks,
Geoff Doucette:headbang:

He's been kicked from the band for a while now. The band recorded a new EP without him and they haven't revealed the new lineup yet.

Well, he left, but they haven't recorded a new EP yet, I don't think, Breeding Death, Resurrection Through Carnage, and Nightmares Made Flesh are the only releases by Bloodbath. I am asking him if we can expect to see him on a new album in the future. doesn't have to bo right now. i wasn't aware that they even had a vocalist yet.

The new EP has been 100% done for a while now, they have a vocalist and I am 90% sure that it is Mikael Åkerfeldt. The only reason there's no new news about the album and shit is due to some contractual garbage, but it's been done since the Summer. They can't even release the lineup or the artwork or anything else which sucks.

Dan isn't on it, and from talking to Dan a few times about this, he probably would not go back if they asked him, but who knows what will ever happen in the future!

Watch the Bloodbath forum for news, it will be posted there first by Anders when they are able to.

If you for some reason dont belive Tumn and want to hear/read it from a bandmember then search for Blakkheims posts on the Bloodbath-forum, Its all there.