Influences on Amon Amarth?

You can probably find a bunch of interviews in which the band members answer this obvious question over and over again.
I remember back in the day, when I actually gave a shit about the bands-i-listen-to's personal lives and opinions, I read or watched a few interviews in which they answered that question.
Unfortunately, I don't really remember the answer. But obviously, when they were younger, they listened to the classic bands of the day, like Black Sabbath I believe, stuff like that... Don't quote me on that.

I would bet that they listened to a bit of Bathory (maybe even a bit of Burzum/Mayhem). Don't know for sure, though. Maybe At the Gates too, while Amon Amarth was around first, maybe Amon Amarth dug the melodic bit of At the Gates and incorporated it in their style? Hard to guess at, there aren't any other bands that sound like Amon Amarth.

Their early sound is clearly rooted in the early-to-mid-90s Swedish death metal scene, and it's progression from there has been pretty natural. So there you go.