Inside Out live

antwax

Senile Member
Apr 5, 2005

Does anyone know where this one was filmed?

:headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang:

T:)

Last edited by a moderator:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fbL8187yCZo

Does anyone know what band this is?

:headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang:

I thought it was Limp Bizkit at first when he told the crowd to jump, but then he wasn't rapping so I guess not??. No idea who that is but I noticed the crowd just standing there doing nothing so they are probably some unknown local band opening up for someone else. Looks kind of like Flea on the guitar though I could be wrong

I thought it was Limp Bizkit at first when he told the crowd to jump, but then he wasn't rapping so I guess not??. No idea who that is but I noticed the crowd just standing there doing nothing so they are probably some unknown local band opening up for someone else. Looks kind of like Flea on the guitar though I could be wrong

How pathetic. This has nothing to do with your taste in music. Just proves to everyone here that you are the instigator of nearly every fucking argument. I konw very well what you were getting at with that thread you made that was closed. Fuck off you asshole.

here's some more metal...remember Joey ever diving? NOT that it matters in any way...
I remember that Bush was 'bout to dive also in Helsinki 1996, but security pulled him down...no diving at Tavastia club...:)

Last edited by a moderator:
How pathetic. This has nothing to do with your taste in music. Just proves to everyone here that you are the instigator of nearly every fucking argument. I konw very well what you were getting at with that thread you made that was closed. Fuck off you asshole.
don't get too emotional boee, this is only a message board.

'Inside Out' is their Korn-wannabe song, i never could get into it, too nu-metallish for my taste, they also tried to be Limp Bizkit with it but unfortunately couldn't attract the Limp Bizkit-audience.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y_iimZjM26c here's some more metal...remember Joey ever diving? NOT that it matters in any way...
I remember that Bush was 'bout to dive also in Helsinki 1996, but security pulled him down...no diving at Tavastia club...:)

LMAO you chose a rap rock song they did from the Joey era to show everyone a 'metal' video?

I have never seen Tom Araya, Phil Anselmo, Bruce Dickinson, Dave Mustaine, James Hetfield, Glen Benton, Chuck Billy, or just about any thrash/death metal vocalist stage dive, what is your point?

Stompy chill down! listen to 'Toast To The Extras' and have a good laugh.

You know what, if you had a thread directed at you the way a particular one Maideman made up earlier, you'd be plenty pissed. I hope the right people took notice.

Blah blah blah, more shit talking from the "useless every other weekend dad"

Salt Lake City. Anthrax used to have this song as a free mp3 for download on their main page back then. Don't really know why, cos John really struggled on it at times.

Well, well, well!

First of all, big "Cheers" to everyone, been following the for quite some time. Normally, I am more into reading, but as I do have some free time at the moment, I'd like to add my two cents ...
Basically, Anthrax has quickly become my favourite band when I started listening to Metal back in 88/89. I always had a bit of a fight with friends who also were into Thrash and were laughing at Joey's stage presence and voice as well. I always liked that melodical side, but when I saw them live it was a small shock (he simply cannot mosh and move his head properly).
Those guys who say Anthrax went down the spiral due to the fact Joey was fired, I'd say it's completely different! If he had stayed we would not speak of an existing Anthrax nowadays since Joey performance was already bad on PoT (which with better vocs could stand in the TOP 10 metal albums of all time imo). Actually John's stage presence and stamina helped to at least survive!

AMEN!

This video was recorded at a place where they let good bands play shitty songs.

Well, well, well!

First of all, big "Cheers" to everyone, been following the for quite some time. Normally, I am more into reading, but as I do have some free time at the moment, I'd like to add my two cents ...

I'd say stick to reading.