Inspiration.

Raven Fireeye

Mar 1, 2013
What kind of music inspires you the most, and in what way or ways does it inspire you?

And if you make music, or write music, what is your biggest source of inspiration?

High-Quality-Marijuana.jpg

Inspiration through music for me has a lot to do with the setting I'm listening to it in. So I'll list the associations as well as some songs.

A night on the town:

During a torrential rainstorm:

Frosty mornings:

A full day in the summer:

Last edited by a moderator:
My life experiences have inspired me. Also things that are happening in the world inspire me. I write lyrics a lot, and for me it's important to put my soul into them.

I'm a philosopher, and I think very deeply about things. And I express this often - but not always - in my lyrics. I hope that one day my lyrics will be sang and put to music. So I would like to start a metal band. But much of my inspiration is from my own philosophizing.

When I philosophize, I think sooo deeply that I go into an altered state of consciousness. When I'm in this state, I come up with some really intense considerations and I'm very moved and inspired by them. It helps when I can write them down so I don't forget them, and I often do so by writing lyrical poems. These things I get in these altered states of deep contemplation always very deeply affect my thinking and my life in the future. So the lyrics always mean something, and always express some kind of idea or message.