Installing Pickups

-Gavin-

Gavornator
Jul 21, 2003
Oulu, Finland
When my RR comes i wanna put a Dimebucker and an Invader in but dont wanna pay the shops £40 installation fee (unless i have to).
So how easy is it to install 2 passive pickups and what tools are needed?
thanks

a soldering iron, and thats about it. oh some solder too, but that should be obviouswehn your done post some sound slips, that sounds like an interesting sound.

it plays good, but the higher frets might need a little work, unless you can bend em all nice and pretty like.

i put a EMG 81 in my bridge, theres enough room in the control box in the back to put a 9v battery. but yeah its good check the pics out at my xanga site thats in my sig.

Bobvex why you gotta hate so much? Aragorth is the man. And I hope I am not wasting my time talking to you cause if he is right, and usually is, that you are a newbie.

yeah how the fuck am i a newbie. I went on a hiatus for a while, but that doesn't make me a newbie. Aaaand Aragoth sent me that message in a PM AND bad repped me. :hotjump:

Reactions: †_Aragorth_†
Hey bud! I wasn't coming to a conclusion. I don't hate ya or anything. I did, however, come to to quick of a conclusion on things. I probably just contradicted my statement cause i'm an idiot but I don't hate ya.

bobvex said:
yeah how the fuck am i a newbie. I went on a hiatus for a while, but that doesn't make me a newbie. Aaaand Aragoth sent me that message in a PM AND bad repped me. :hotjump:
ahh...damnit. I just checked post count, havent seen that you were here before me :lol: sorry, man. I actually dont have anything against you. especially because I dont know you. I was just pissed because you're giving me in the same "box" like Steve. why are you doing this? All those counting threads are deleted, we dont care about that stuff anymore. so please lets calm this down. now Magsec4 is moderating this, he will clear all useless shit and then will be fine I hope. I am not posting a lot here anymore. but I have a lot of time, so is normal to have more posts. (I am also on other boards like off-topic chat and opeth)
just this bashing and bitching is really retarded, guys...no offence to anyone from my side!

@Gavin: sorry...now you can continue with the question...sorry I dont know any about it :D

@aragorth: i took you off my ignore list and removed you from the "Box". you seem like a cool guy iwas just bitter at Steve and them i saw your post that condoned his behaivior, but its cool now. im mainly just pissed at steve because he said he would fuck up the COB board, and i was like "FuCK tHat." so, if we can be cool, then its cool. sorry man. *shakes Aragorths hand*

good site btw