Interesting

Fragile

Oct 11, 2002
Toronto
Visit site
I pre-ordered my EoR from amazon.ca in late June, so over a month ago.

It's now August 4th, and the other cd I had ordered at the same time as Eor has arrived, infact i've had it almost a week.

Out of curiousity I checked the status of my EoR cd. It says I now might have to wait 3-6 weeks for my cd, and the Amazon.ca sales rank for Eor is 42!!!

i just want my fucking cd, is anyone else having problems with pre-order nonsense? I thought i'd be smart and just order online, so i didn't have to go out of my way to hit the local HMV, it seems now atleast if I had gone to the local HMV i'd have my cd already!

Then cancel it!!
Such companies need to deliver on time!!
When the release date is 29th of juli and the label distributed their cd's on time, it's to the company to get those cd's in the stores ON TIME!!
you have the right as costumer to cancel your order!!
It's their fault they aren't delivering you the cd on time..
fuck it!
Whenever a company tries to keep their costumers on false promisses, you should cut yourself off from the deal by cancelling the order.
(I'm not sure if you can do that towards the company where you ordered it but, it's the way how it works in the store, where i work. We have a policy, that allows costumers to cancel their pre-orders, if we can't deliver on time.)

-x-
Iris

Rp and I are both from Toronto
so if he couldn't pick it up lastnight in the stores befor Maiden, then I will most likely that the same bad luck :(

I would cancle, but really their is no point in due time I will have my copy.