Pissed off at amazon.ca

The_Void

Wolds Best Boss
May 25, 2004
Fort McMurray AB, Canada
I pre-ordered MMD dvd from amazon.ca because the guy in the lone record store where I live was not sure if his distributor would be able to get it in this month. So I said fuk it ill order it from amazon and they will ship it when they get it when it is released in Canada (May 18) I also ordered the priest boxset. Well the priest boxset came in the mail today but no fukin Anthrax. I called amazon and they told me they had not yet received this dvd and that as soon as they will they will send it. I better get it this week as I had big plans with a case of beer and that dvd. I am just as frustrated as Charlie on this, cant get the dvd because the music store is lame and apparently I cant get it online either. Has anyone else had this happen to them pre-ordering MMD from amazon.ca?

amazon is pretty good about shit like this.
You will get it eventually.
(Wasn't it out 5/18 in Canada??)

The_Void said:
I better get it this week as I had big plans with a case of beer and that dvd.

Please tell me the plans don't include a box of Kleenex and hand lotion! 'Cuz that was what Tad's plans were. :heh:

Scott

NP: Death - Symbolic

i ordered thru amazon and i got it sent to australia in less than 9 days,thats paying the standard shipping rate too!!

i have never had any hiccups ordering thru amazon.