Internet bands?

Travis

Bassist
Jan 2, 2006
Near Albany, NY
www.myspace.com
I was wondering how many people on here have home recording studios/situations. Forgive me if I'm the only one who thinks this, but I think it would be kind of cool to have an internet project just to sit down, chill out, and jam to. The kind of thing where someone would record a riff and send it to another musician playing a different instrument to play something over.

I myself am a bass player, and I just ordered one of these.

Good idea or bad idea?
-Travis

Travis said:
I was wondering how many people on here have home recording studios/situations. Forgive me if I'm the only one who thinks this, but I think it would be kind of cool to have an internet project just to sit down, chill out, and jam to. The kind of thing where someone would record a riff and send it to another musician playing a different instrument to play something over.

I myself am a bass player, and I just ordered one of these.

Good idea or bad idea?
-Travis

I'm trying to make one actually, but mines well be for joke songs and stuff for people to store their jams and share it.

i have a thread in here asking if there is a drummer who can help me cover the song "Sculpting the Throne ov Seth" by Behemoth. I got someone to do that but not from here. id be more than happy to start an online band with you, travis. i play guitar.

METALN00B: what instrument do you play? do you wana join too?

btw i can do vocals too