Internet Explorer or Netscape Navigator?

Netscape vs IE

• Internet Explorer

Votes: 17 89.5%
  • Netscape Navigator

Votes: 2 10.5%

• Total voters
Originally posted by ~Rappion Lapsi~
I prefer PHP... :p

I have noticed that 97% of Sinergys chatroom users have Internet Explorer :) And usually 6.0 version.

PHP is the B-E-S-T. Everything I do on it works very, very well, in many differents browsers, this language is so powerful and the features are great.

Yeah, at my website more than 95% of the users use IE, I think its easier use this one than download other and think a little... :D

Originally posted by ukstin
depends what distribution do you use with mozzila, in Red Hat it works perfectly!!!:)

I don't use mozzilla soo I don't know it well. But I heard that IE is better then Mozzilla. :D

Originally posted by JesteR-7
I don't use mozzilla soo I don't know it well. But I heard that IE is better then Mozzilla. :D

So, how can you say that Mozzila sux :rolleyes:

IE is the most popular and all the languages and features of internet are optimized for them, so this is the reason for everybody say that is the best. :cool:

Originally posted by Tut Ankh Amon
damn! i cant believe im the only N luvah here! :p

its probably because i've been using it since 94/95 (can't remember correctally)

Same here. I am also an old time Netscape fan. I never liked IE. It's way behind Netscape now. No popup stoppers, No tabs, No good spellchecker.

Yea yea, I know there are add ons but the implimentation is not very convincing to me. Just take the time to get used to it loWildChild.

Originally posted by mislyd
Works perfectly in Debian Linux too.. But I prefer Galeon though :)

When you want to deal with foozillion gnome libraries, that is. ;)

-to'galeon installed for testing purposes, using mozilla'wo

PS: What I always disliked about Netscape Navigator 4.x is the poor HTML implementation.

I can just say that if anyone with 4.x comes whining with display problems, they'll get ignored. I do XHTML 1 Transitional, ie just some strict HTML 4 with few changes. Every browser should parse it right. :)

PPS: Idealism? Nah...