Internet Radio Help

Dark One

The Tainted Dogma
Feb 5, 2002
Southwest Florida
www.ultimatemetal.com
Ok, so I've moved out of the Philadelphia area to southwest Florida and want to be able to listen to some of the former local radio stations I used to enjoy via streming audio. I click the links for the internet radio and nothing happens. I tried everything I could think of (turning off pop ups & ads, disabling the firewall) but so far nothing has worked, just continued dead links.

The radio stations are listed here:

www.radiomat.com

(I'm interested in some of the stations in the Philadelphia grouping, the link I'm referring to is the "listen live" link)

Anyone have any clues as to how to get it to work or what may be blocking it from streaming on my computer?

Thanks.

Reign in Acai said:
Do you specifically want to access these internet radio stations, or are you just in the need of good stations in general?

Wish I could say it's the latter, but unfortunately it's the former. I can't watch my favorite sports teams down here, so being able to listen to them on the radio would be the next best thing without shelling out a fortune to get the pro sport TV packages. It would also help me keep up with the local news in the former area.