interogation about VINTERSORG

Joe_Metal

New Metal Member
Apr 29, 2003
Québec
Hi, I know that VINTERSORG is working on a new album.

Everybody knows that Steve plays bass on their last effort.

So I would like to know if they approach Steve for the current album??

In fact! In the next few months the recording of The Focusing Blur will be realized! The studio sessions are broken up around a few month period to accomodate summer festivals and shows to be performed by the band. I think I'm travelling to Norway to screw up Azzie's drums around early September or so...
I've had the songs in raw unfinished form for a while now. And all I can say is...wow! It's like the last album, but more! I think the diehard fans of the older V stuff might like the direction of this one after the shock (most welcome by some, including myself) of the change of the last album. I'm really looking forward to how it'll sound when it's all done.
SDG

that would be beyond awesome. Asgeir, you rule too, we have another rhythm section from hell here :loco:. I loved your inventive basslines on Visions, and I hope you can pull off another ESP Mirage (that song is so awesome :))

I've had the songs in raw unfinished form for a while now. And all I can say is...wow! It's like the last album, but more! I think the diehard fans of the older V stuff might like the direction of this one after the shock (most welcome by some, including myself) of the change of the last album. I'm really looking forward to how it'll sound when it's all done
can´t wait! :hotjump:

september huh... so it´s most likely to be released in 2004..