Intervew With Stanne And Martin Today 22,05 At Swedish Radio P3

"Matrin", huh? :loco:

Which one is it? I'd assume it's Brändström, as Henriksson hasn't really given that many interviews in all these years.

Oh, and I hope some kind soul with an access to the said radio and enough understanding of the Swedish language will give us a short synopsis (plus the juiciest details) here on the forum.

-Villain

i had no idea about this until now. wohoo. :D

Villain said:
Oh, and I hope some kind soul with an access to the said radio and enough understanding of the Swedish language will give us a short synopsis (plus the juiciest details) here on the forum.
someone will.
if i find my mp3 player recording cable in time (where is it where is it where is it? :yell: ) and the interview isn't too long i'll try to post all of it.

@Villain:
Dark Tranquillity släpper sitt stenhårda album "Character" i slutet av januari.

Redan nu är sångaren Mikael Stanne och gitarristen Martin Henriksson på plats för att kommentera
första singelsläppet från skivan: "Lost to Apathy".
It's Henriksson.. hah. I've never heard him on anything. And I might be able to transcribe something like Delirious as well. Crap radio-antenna! :)

(The current show is not available, but should be here on these links soon)

First part of the show is about Pantera: http://www.sr.se/p3/diverse/appdata/rock/sounds/ROCKa.ram

Second part DT: http://www.sr.se/p3/diverse/appdata/rock/sounds/ROCKb.ram

First song they play is DT - New Build, so if you haven't heard the leaked album you can taste it there.

They didn't choose LTA as a single, someone else did. They didn't think any of the songs were more single-material than the other, so they let someone else choose. In hindsight they think it's a good teaser from the album, a bit catchy. (HA! I was right) LtA is about not being able or wanting to cope with everything that goes around in the media etc, just shutting out all that crap.. and becoming more apathic. I can totally relate to that, heh. Mikael says he feels more like that each year and it's tragic. :erk:

Second song LtA.

They will send a new interview with DT later when the album is coming out, @ www.sr.se/p3/rock

Lost To Apathy said:
They didn't choose LTA as a single, someone else did. They didn't think any of the songs were more single-material than the other, so they let someone else choose. In hindsight they think it's a good teaser from the album, a bit catchy. (HA! I was right) LtA is about not being able or wanting to cope with everything that goes around in the media etc, just shutting out all that crap.. and becoming more apathic. I can totally relate to that, heh. Mikael says he feels more like that each year and it's tragic. :erk:
Wow. That explains the effects on the Lost to Apathy video. The TV static, etc.

Thanks LTA!

I hadn't heard TNB before, i have mixed feelings about it right now, but i bet it's the sound quality.. :OMG: