Interview Question Suggestions!

What everybody here wants to know is why don't they play more songs off of Persistance Of Time live. Seriously, ask them that.

Yeah and it wouldn't have to be an obscure track off it. Keep it in the family and belly of the beast would be plenty to stir the pit up and people go ape shit. It'd be fan FK'N tastic if for the encore they came back by playing intro to reality before segueing in to belly.

Ask them if they'd started writing for the next LP!

I think they would get a great crowd response by playing Panic Gung Ho Gridlock Schism or Finale too. I Greatly enjoy hearing Among, Caught, Law, NFL and Indians. Their staples of the band sure, Ive heard each other those songs along with Got the time and Antisocial at every show of theirs I've seen. I am however happy i got to hear them live with Joey singing this last time. I thought i'd never get to see that.

They have alot of great songs in their catalogue, i think they underestimate their fans appreciation of some of their material. I'll keep going to the shows either way their always blowing the roof off the place when im there but im a fanboy so i might be biased. I've only been a fan for 14 years but I guess I'd like to know why they dont take a little more from other albums.